M38 - Smart Magnalock by Securitron
Bracket Mounted with Easy Installation for Interior Applications!
The M38 electromagnetic lock is ideal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. Offerings include solutions for interior rooms, closets and hallways where reliability, high durability and low-maintenance are required. Bracket mounting and wiring chamber provide quick, accurate installation.
600 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. This model offers a built-in wire access chamber and bracket mount design for a unique and simplified method of installation. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
Note: The M38 with Strike requires minimum 2.25" of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with mounting bracket using minimal tools.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Internal wire access chamber.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability and rust resistance.
- Architectural brushed aluminum finish (US28/628).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg]
Electrical: 350mA at 12VDC; 170mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only