M32F - Durable Magnalock by Securitron
The Ultimate in Magnalock® Reliability for Indoor/Outdoor Traffic Control!
The M32 electromagnetic lock is deal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M32 will last long after most buildings wear out. Applications include storage areas, rooms, and hallways where reliability, high durability and low-maintenance are required.
600 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
Note: The M32 with Strike requires minimum 2.25" of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to the door frame for strength and reliability.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 10 ft. [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg]
Electrical: 300mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(F) Face Drilled: Provides the holes for the mounting bolts through the face of the magnet in a front-to-back orientation rather than through the magnet bottom-to-top.