E6200 - Excel™ Industrial Magnetic Lock by Security Door Controls
Economically priced alternative to low cost imports. Quality and flexibility for Commercial Applications. The Excel™ product line is designed for system integrators, distributors, installers and building owners presently sing low cost import or private label brand access control hardware.
The value priced Excel™ E6200 Commercial Series full featured magnetic lock is made of an epoxy sealed satin stainless steel housing and utilizes the same mounting template as major competitive brands. Full monitoring is standard. The quick mount assembly reduces installation time compared to epoxy sealed magnetic locks.
Security Access Control, & Mantraps, Indoor/Outdoor
1200 lb / 545 kg holding force magnetic lock for exterior, perimeter and interior door security and access control. Magnetic bond sensor and door status outputs are included for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Retrofits Securitron M62 and Locknetics 70 locks.
- Magnetic Bond Sensor indicates door locked with full holding power.
- Door Status indicates door open or closed.
- Epoxy sealed electronics, tamper resistant and weatherized for indoor or outdoor use.
- Stainless steel machine screws and blind nuts.
- 10 ft [3.05m] jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Dual voltage 12/24VDC.
- Architectural stainless steel housing finish (US32D/630).
Holding Force: 1200 lbs / 545 kg.
Housing: Stainless steel epoxy filled housing. All internal components sealed and weatherized.
Lock: 8" L x 3" H x 1.77" D;
(203 L x 73.5 H x 45.7 D mm).
Armature: 6" L x .8125" H x 2.6875" D;
(152 L x 20.63 H x 68.26 D mm).
Wiring: 10 Ft [3.05m] jacketed, stranded conductor cable for power input and status outputs.
Circuitry: Voltage and current spike protection and instant release anti-residual magnetism circuitry.
Voltage: 12/24VDC, field selectable.
Magnetic Bond Sensor: SPDT, 250 mA @ 30VDC
Door Status Contact: SPDT, 250 mA @ 30VDC