474U - 2-SPDT Touchless Exit Switch by SDC
IR Sensor, 5" read range, Wave to Exit Dual LED, illuminated status indication. Control electric locks/strikes, magnetic locks, or automatic door operators. Entry/exit for sanitary environments including: bathrooms, cleanrooms, hospitals, labs, schools, or offices.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses IR Sensor technology; device is active with the simple wave of a hand.
- Designed to control electric lock/strikes, magnetic locks, or automatic door operators.
- Ideal for use in sanitary applications such as cleanrooms, bathrooms, food processing, hospitals and labs.
- Sensing Range up to 4" (10.2cm).
- Mounted on a durable stainless steel plate.
- Dual LED, illuminated sensor, Red/Green indicates Inactive/Active status.
- Quick connect screwless terminal block for easy installation.
Input: 25mA (standby); 55mA (Active) @ 12/24VDC
Output: 2-SPDT, 3 Amp Dry Contact
Activation Time: 1 second or as long as sensor is triggered
LED Color: Standby RED; Active Green
Range: 5" (12.7cm)
Dimensions: 1.5" x 2.75" x 1.375" (115 x 70 x 35mm)