Locknetics WS-200 Wave Switch
The WS-200 Series touchless wave switch series is ideal for request-to-exit situations where a sanitary environment is desired such as healthcare facilities, restaurants, restrooms or labs.
Features and Benefits:
- Infrared sensor technology for no contact switch activation.
- Sensor detection range up to approximately 4".
- Dual LED (Red/Green) indicates inactive/active status.
- Time delay settable for 0.5, 5, 10 or 20 seconds.
- 12/24 VDC, S.P.D.T switch contacts rated @ 2A/30VAC.
- Single gang stainless steel, weather resistant and vandal resistant faceplate.
- Operating temperature range is -10°F to +130°F.
- Available in flush mount.
Special Orders: For pricing on any Locknetics Devices not on this page please contact Taylor via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +1 (800) 676-7670.