Locknetics EMS-100 Exit Motion Sensor
This versatile sensor can be surface mounted above any door, ceiling or wall for request to exit applications. The EMS Series, Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor, has the flexibility and low profile design to make it an effective sensor for managing building security and traffic flow.
Features and Benefits:
- Operating voltage: 12/24 VDC.
- Sensing field adjustment masks provide accurate detection zones.
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Includes ceiling and surface mount adapters.
- Operating temperature range is -20°F to +130°F.
Special Orders: For pricing on any Locknetics Devices not on this page please contact Taylor via e-mail (email@example.com) or call +1 (800) 676-7670.