The HES 5000C-630 Electric Strike is an Electric Strike Complete Pac in Satin Stainless steel. Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 5000C includes a 5000 strike body, the 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
The 5000 series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
Standard Features include:
- 5000 Series
- 5000C Complet Pac includes
- 5000 Strike Body
- 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs
- 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
- Satin Stainless Steel
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included