Camden CM-41/4 Single Gang, SPDT, Blue WC, PTO Push Plate
The Camden CM-41/4 Series all-active switches are heavy-duty, ADA-compliant door controls. The 4-1/2 round faceplates are stainless steel or solid brass, and the assembly is designed for easy installation.
CM-41/4 Application: 4-1/2 Round Push Plate Switch with Square Back Plate / WHEELCHAIR symbol and PUSH TO OPEN / Blue.
Features and Benefits:
- Large, easy to operate switches.
- 4-1/2 Round Faceplate.
- All-Active Design requires minimal actuation force.
- Meets ADA Requirements.
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction.
- Flush mount or surface mount.
- UL/CSA Approved switch, rated 15 AMPS @ 30V DC.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Contact Type: SPDT FORM 'C'.
- Switch Type: Momentary.
- Contact Rating: 15A @ 30VDC.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2 Dia. x 1-3/4 D.
Special Orders: For pricing on any Camden Door Controls Door Activation Devices not on this page please contact Taylor via e-mail (email@example.com) or call +1 (800) 676-7670.