Camden CM-330/42S Batt Powered SS Touchless Switch WC/WTO
The Camden CM-330/42S touchless switches offer the longest battery life, up to 100 activations per day for 2 years, with an option for even longer battery life using lithium batteries.
Ideal for door activation where installing wiring is difficult or expensive, and for instant replacement of non-powered switches in retrofit applications.
CM-330/42S Application: Battery Powered, Wireless Touchless Switch, w/ built-in Lazerpoint RF (tm) wireless transmitter / Stainless Steel Faceplate / Hand Icon / Wave to Open text / Wheelchair Symbol.
Features and Benefits:
- Hand icon and Wave to Open text.
- Indoor/outdoor use -4F TO +153 F(-20 C TO +85 C) operating temp.
- Gasket included in package.
- Line powered models offer 12/24V, AC/DC operation.
- 1 and 2 relay wired models, SPDT, Form 'C'.
- Polycarbonate (black) and stainless steel faceplates.
- Advanced active infra-red technology with fast response.
- Heavy duty 3 or 5 Amp rated relay.
- No. Of Sensors: 1.
- Batteries: (2) 'AA' ALKALINE (SUPPLIED)
(2) 'AA' LITHIUM BATTERIES (OPTIONAL)
- Low Battery Alarm: Yes.
- Battery Test Gauge: Yes.
- Standard Operating Range: 1 - 12 (25.4MM - 304MM).
- Operating Temperature: Momentary.
Built-in 915MHZ Spread Spectrum Wireless Transmitter.
Special Orders: For pricing on any Camden Door Controls Touchless Switches not on this page please contact Taylor via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +1 (800) 676-7670.