Altronix AL600ULACMCB Power Supply
Altronix AL600ULACMCB Series distribute and switch power to access control systems and accessories. They convert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC Class 2 Rated power-limited PTC protected outputs. Outputs are actiavted by an open collector sink or nomrally open (NO) dry tirgger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR etc. Units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxility devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Eight (8) independently controlled Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Class 2 Rated power-limited PTC Protected Outputs (auto-resettable).
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- Output fuses are rated @ 2.5A.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- File Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous tranfer to stand-by batteries.
- UL listed in the US and Canada.
Special Orders: For pricing on any Altronix Devices not on this page please contact Taylor via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +1 (800) 676-7670.