Flash 008 Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
Lightweight, Compact, Portable... this mechanical, edge cut key duplicator model is an ideal choice for on-site, mobile jobs or counter tops where space may be limited.
The Flash 008 will easily duplicate most edge cut cylinder, cruciform, large bow and long blade keys; including the larger, oversize style automotive keys.
Features and Benefits:
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys.
- Smooth jaw rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and rigid shoulder gauge design allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3-1/2" (88.9mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys.
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration.
- AITiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance even at temperatues up to 800°.
- Nylon deburring brush.
- Electro-magnetic "main" safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Mounting brackset included for securing the machine to counter.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Supply: 120V-60Hz.
Maximum Absorbed Power: 1.2 Amp, 130 Watt.
Cutter Motor: Single phase and speed.
Movements: By rectified carriage shaft and rack.
Tool Speed: 2900 rpm.
Carriage Runs: 1.65* - 42mm.
Width: 310mm - 12.2".
Depth: 240mm - 9.5".
Height: 200mm - 8.7".