MCL - Compact Magnalock by Securitron
Compact Magnalock Quality for Versatile Asset Management!
The compact MCL Magnalock is ideal for extending access control to all types of asset protection. Typical applications include jewelry cases, museum cases, gun cabinets, pharmaceutical storage cabinets, cash drawers and any swinging or sliding door or drawer that needs asset control - indoors or out.
Typical applications include: jewelry cases, museum cases, gun cabinets, pharmaceutical storage cabinets, cash drawers and any type of door or drawer which will physically accommodate the lock. Works in both swinging and sliding cabinet door applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Direct mount or bracket mount with common tools for easy installation.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- Universal bracket included to support a variety of applications.
- Sealed 6 ft. [1.8m] jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
Holding Force: 200 lbs [91kg]
Electrical: 62mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]