175 - Brass Combination Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 175 Resettable Combination Padlock features a 2" (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability and a 1" (25mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. The 4-digit dials allow you to set-your-own combination and reset to restrict/change allowed access - 10,000 combinations available.
Features and Benefits:
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security.
- Reset to any of 10,000 personalized combination.
- 2" (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability.
- 1" (25mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Combination change key included.
Best Used For:
- Job Boxes & Gang Boxes.
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes.
- Tool Chests & Tool Boxes.
- Tool Cribs.