NC450-32D - No Cut Electric Strike by Locknetics
The no cut electric door strike can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access controlled locking system. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latch bolt centerline and install.
Features and Benefits:
- No frame cutting is required.
- Low profile.
- Field selectable fail-safe and fail-secure (fail-secure default), with simple and easy screw reversal.
- Field selectable 12/24 VDC.
- Voltage spike suppressor included.
- Suitable for rain or dust environment.
- Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
- UL1034 Burglar-resistant electric locking mechanisms, listed.
- UL294 (indoor), listed.
- Static strength of 1500 lb. static load, UL certified.
- Dynamic strength of 70 ft.-lb. dynamic load, UL certified.
- 250,000 cycles endurance, UL certified.
Electrical: Dual voltage: 12VDC @ 0.3A/24VDC @ 0.15A.