4500C - Electric Strike by HES
The 4500 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
The 4500C Series electric strike is designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire rated frame with 1/2" drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is dervied from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. The 4500C includes two faceplates designed to accommodate either cylindrical or mortise locksets up to a 3/4" throw latchbolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC.
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" deadbolt.
- Strike body depth 1-3/8".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Bronze Toned (613) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- California Fire Marshall listed.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent: 5,934,720.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC Continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (email@example.com) for pricing and availability.