How to Obtain A Commercial and Government (CAGE)/North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) CAGE (NCAGE) Code

Companies interested in conducting business with the United States (U.S.) Federal Government must complete the following:

Companies located in the U.S.:

  1. Register with Dun & Bradstreet (D&B).
  2. Register with System for Award Management (SAM).
    Note: Approximately 4 - 5 business days after your SAM application is approved, NCAGE/CAGE Codes will be assigned and delivered by e-mail.
  3. Review Business Identification Number Cross-Reference System (BINCS), a search engine for foreign and domestic manufacturers, suppliers and potential contractors supporting the Federal supply chain.
    Note: Organizations with an address containing APO, FPO, or AE will be assigned by the U.S. and must register in SAM.
  4. U.S. territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands, etc) will be assigned by the U.S. and must register in SAM.

Companies located outside the U.S.:

  1. Register with NATO Support Agency (NSPA)
  2. If you wish to do business with the U.S. you must:
To top