CL615-BS - Mechanical Tubular Keypad Door Lever w-Passage Mode by Codelocks
Heavy duty lock with on the door code change capabilities. Simple and quick control of coded access. Tubular mortice latch with 'anti-shim' plunger. Latch retracts by turning inside handle freely, or the outside handle after code input. The CL615 model provides a Code Free Option. The outside lever will retract the latch freely until disabled.
Traditionally, changing the code on a mechanical lock requires the lock to be removed from the door; the CL600 however, features QuickCode functionality allowing on the door code changes in seconds. The CL600 QuickCode brings significant advantages to commercial users such as hospitals, schools and local authorities. The locks allow for various ways of managing entry by code, key or code free access via full size lever handles.
Code Free Access
The CL615 models provide a Code Free option. The outside lever will retract the latch freely until disabled.
Features and Benefits:
- Full size lever handles with return to door.
- Mechanical Codelock.
- Suitaqble for wooden doors between 35mm - 60mm thick.
- Code Free access option.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right.
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change.
- Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use.
- Door Thickness: Fits 1-3/8" (35mm) to 2-3/8" (60mm) thick door standard.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Latchbolt: 2-3/8" backset, 2-1/4" x 1-3/16" Square Corner mortise faceplate.