CX-ED1410 - 'Universal' Gr.1 ANSI Fire Electric Strike by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CX-ED1410 Grade 1 ANSI fire rated strike for cylindrical locksets offer the very best strike quality and performance, with a stainless steel faceplate provided. The 'ANSI' fire strike deisgn delivers unparalleled application flexibility, with field selectable voltage and fail safe/fail secure operation.
Note: Fire rating applicable only while in fail secure mode.
Features and Benefits:
- Centerline latch entry for cylindrical locksets, with ANSI square faceplate.
- UL/ULC 90 minute fire rated, UL 1034 Burglary listed.
- 5/8" to 3/4" latch projection (throw).
- Selectable 12/24V AC/DC.
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure. Fire rating voided in fail safe mode.
- Continuous duty operation.
- Voltage: 12/24 AC/DC.
- Current Draw: 260 mA @ 12 VDC. 150 mA @ 24 VDC.
- Static Strength: 1,500 Lbs.
- Dynamic Strength: 70 Ft-Lbs.
- Endurance: 1,000,000 cycles (Factory Tested). 250,000 cycles (UL Verified).
- Mode: Selectable fail safe / fail secure.
- Operation: AC- Buzz. DC - Silent.
- Duty: Continuous.
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" H x 1-7/8" W x 1-3/8" D (86mm x 47mm x 35mm).