CX-ED1079L - Low Profile Universal Electric Strike by Camden Door Controls
The CX-ED1079 (low profile, for 5/8" latch projection) and CX-ED1079D (standard depth, for 3/4" latch projection) 'Universal' grade 1 ANSI strikes offer 'Universal' performance with selectable 12/24V AC/DC and fail safe/fail secure operation, and have horizontal faceplate/body adjustment.
Features and Benefits:
- Centerline latch entry for cylindrical and mortise locksets.
- CX-ED1079, low profile. 1/2" to 5/8" latch projection (throw).
- CX-ED1079L - with Latch Monitoring.
- Selectable 12/24V AC/DC.
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure operation.
- Horizontal adjustability of strike faceplate/body.
- 3 stainless steel faceplates included: ANSI square, hollow metal and wood door frame.
- Continuous duty operation.
- Voltage: 12/24 AC/DC.
- Current Draw: 260 mA @ 12 VDC. 150 mA @ 24 VDC.
- Static Strength: 1,500 Lbs.
- Dynamic Strength: 70 Ft-Lbs.
- Endurance: 1,000,000 cycles (Factory Tested). 250,000 cycles (UL Verified).
- Mode: Selectable fail safe. Fail Secure.
- Operation: AC- Buzz. DC - Silent.
- Duty: Continuous.
- Latch Monitor: Yes.
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" H x 1-3/4" W x 1-7/32" D (86mm x 44mm x 31mm).