AL400ULACMCB - Proprietary Power Supply by Altronix
Altronix AL400ULACMCB Series distribute and switch power to access control systems and accessories. They convert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC Class 2 Rated power-limited PTC protected outputs. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR etc. Units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure models. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Eight (8) independently controlled Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Class 2 Rated power-limited PTC Protected Outputs (auto-resettable).
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- Output fuses are rated @ 2.5A.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous transfer to stand-by batteries.