NTS-1 - Single Gang No Touch Request to Exit Station by Alarm Controls
The NTS No Touch Request to Exit Station uses wireless sensors to reliably allow safe egress or to activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Designed to reduce the risk of contamination for sensitive applications including: bathrooms, hospitals, labs, schools and offices.
Features and Benefits:
- NTS-1 with single gang wall plate.
- Stainless steel with vandal resistant face plate.
- Sensor detection range up to 4".
- Bi-color Halo LED status indicators.
- Plate screened "Wave To Open".
- Time delay settable for 1 to 35 seconds.
- SPDT relay rated 2A at 30 VDC/VAC.
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC.
Operating Tempature: -13 to +131F (-25 to 55 C).