AES-200 - Grade 2 Electric Strike by Alarm Controls
Grade 2 electric strike for medium-duty applications. For use with cylindrical locksets with latchbolt monitor and buzzer.
Features and Benefits:
- For use with 5/8" and 3/4" throw cylindrical locksets.
- With Latch Bolt Monitor and Buzzer.
- Strike depth: 1-1/2".
- Field selectable, Fail Secure / Fail Safe.
- Non-handed for easy installation.
- Mounting kit includes two 4-7/8" stainless steel faceplates (one round corner and one square corner).
- Preload capable up to 70 lbs.
- Built-in buzzer, sounds when voltage is applied.
Certifications & Listings: BHMA Grade 2.
Holding Force: Static Strength: 1000 lbs. Dynamic Strength: 70 ft lbs.
- Dual-voltage 12/24 VAC/VDC; continous duty operation on DC.
- Current draw: 1mA at 12 VDC/VAC, 70mA at 24 VDC/VAC.
- Strike monitored with SPDT dry contact.