1200D - 1200 lb. Double Door Magnetic Lock by Alarm Controls
Built to provide 1200 lbs of holding force, per door, for double door configurations, this easy to install magnetic lock includes LED status indicator, bond sensor and door status sensor to signal a powered and securely locked door. Ideal for interior or exterior applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in arc suppression.
- Instant release, no hysteresis.
- Self-drilling, TEC screws.
- Non-aluminum parts are plated to resist corrosion.
- E-Z mount header bracket and template provided for easy installation, no special tools required.
- Can be used with any access control system.
- Bond sensor and door status sensors plus bi-color LEDs signal a powered and securely locked door.
- Clear anodized (US28) finish standard.
Certifications & Listings: UL 294 listed, UL 10C fire rated, CAN/ULC-S104 fire door conformant, ULC-S527 listed, UL 864 listed.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs., per magnet
Dimensions: Magnet size: 21" L x 2-7/8" H x 1-1/2" W.
Armature Size: 7-1/2" L x 2-3/8" H x 5/8" W.
Electrical: Operates on 12 or 24 VDC, field selectable.
Low Current Draw: Current draw, per magnet: 505 mA at 12 VDC, 260 mA at 24 VDC.
Bond sensor has SPDT 3A relay contacts, per magnet.
Operating Tempature +14 to +131F [-10 to +55C].