JP-4MED - 7" Video Master Station with Touchscreen LED by Aiphone
The JP-4MED is a video master station with a 7" color touchscreen LCD. The JP-4MED offers handset (duplex) and hands-free (VOX) communication. This unit will support up to 4 door stations and 8 inside stations. All inside stations are equipped with a door release button for th euser to allow visitor entry. The JP-4MED is also equipped with PTX and brightness controls, giving the user control of the door station camera angle and camera lighting for better visibility. Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and 1,000 calls to a removable SD / SDHC card (not included). The JP-4MED connects to door stations using 18AWG, 2 conductor cable and connects to sub master stations using CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable.
Features and Benefits:
- 7" Touchscreen LED.
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset (duplex) communication.
- Selective door release controls.
- Room to room calling.
- Monitor door station with the touch of a button.
- Hearing aid T-Mode compatibiltiy.
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom.
- Brightness control.
- Connects to JP-4MED or JP-8Z with a single Cat-5e cable.
- Internal / Built-in picture memory: record max. 20 calls (6 images per call) with up to 5 calls protected from overwriting SD/SDHC card: record max. 1,000 calls (40 images per call) with up to 100 calls protected from overwriting.