GT-2C - Video Tenant Master Station with Internal Communication by Aiphone
The GT-2C is an audio/video tenant master station for the GT Series Multi-Unit entry system. It is equipped with a Talk, Door Release, and optional Service Button. This master unit will support up to three GT-2H sub masters with the ability to communicate interally between the master and sub masters. When a visitor calls, the tenant stations ring and video is present. The call is answered by one touch of the Talk button.
A handset (GT-HS) can be added to the unit if additional privacy is required. The unit features a 3.5' color LCD monitor, PTZ control button for the camera, and picture memory to record visitor images automatically when a call is placed to the unit. A tenant video door station may also be added to replace peephole identification. The GT-2C is equipped with 3 programmable security/utility inputs, and 1 emergency input. The utility input will trigger the tenant station, while the security and emergency inputs will trigger both the tenant and the guard. Up to 500 total units can be used in one system.
Features and Benefits:
- 3.5" screen.
- Appropriate for applications requiring internal communicaiton within a single residence or business using the GT-2H sub master.
- Digital PTZ while communicating with entrance station.
- Easily contact the guard station.
- Video output.
- Secondary option button triggers a nromally open contact on the back of the unit to trigger external devices.
- Add a GT-D audio door station or any JP Series door station to the GT-2C as a private entrance door station.