CH-CYL-PA234LCSFICUS26DRH Anti-Ligature Passage Cresent Cylindrical Set by Accurate Lock Hardware
The presence of paperclips in even the most rigorously monitored facilities can be difficult to control. It can be assumed that almost anything in the patient environment can be compromised by a paperclip. Accurate has evolved the design of its Crescent Cylindrical Sets to address this concern for high-risk areas and offer paperclip protection a standard feature. All locksets have withstood the rigorous paperclip testing by the NYS-OMH, achieving the highest level of ligature resistance.
The NYS-OMH recognizes Accurate Crescent Handle Sets as Gold Standard hardware for behavioral healthcare facilities (compared to lever and knob trim). The new Paperclip Protection feature complies with the latest safety standards making it a superior hardware solution for all environments, especially high risk.
From concept to manufacturing, all Accurate products are proudly made entirely in the USA using components of the high quality.
- The highest level of ligature resistance featuring Paperclip Protection.
- UL Listed 3 hour.
- For use on cylindrical (ANSI 161) door preparation.
- Furnished with a Grade 1, UL listed cylindrical lock (less cylinder).
- Fitted for conventional or IC cylinders to preserve existing keying systems or furnished with conventional type cylinders.
- Satin Chrome Finish (US26D).
- 2-3/4" backset standard.
- Supplied with Torx Security Screws.
Dimensions: 8-1/2" high by 6-5/32" wide with a projection of 2-7/32".