V307 - Gate Valve Lockout by Abus
The regular maintenance of machinery is indispensable. In order not to endanger employees who are assigned to carry out the maintenance work, it is very important to lock out gate valves. The ABUS valve lockout device is perfect for this job. It effectively block access to valves on pipes so that these cannot be turned on accidentally. The valve lockout is available in different sizes and can therefore be used on many different kinds of valves. Due to the predetermined breaking point on the top of this device, an additional opening can be created that allows for the lockout device to be used on valves with a thread.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-quality polypropylene: long-lasting and non-conductive.
- Fits gate valves from 5" to 6-1/2".
- Holds 1 padlock with up to 23/64" shackle diameter.
- Predetermined breaking point at the top for threaded valves.
- Stickers in various languages included.