37RK/80KA-4455653 - Granit "Ultimate Security" Steel Padlock by Abus
ABUS GRANIT 37 Series offers the strongest pin-tumbler available with over 25,000 pounds of tensile strength. It is specified as class 3 security by the world's most demanding law-enforcement agencies and insurance companies. The 65 Rockwell core-hardened lock body and shackle resists freon spray or any other type of physical attack. It features ABUS 7 disc plus cylinder, which offers more than 250,000 key differs. Exceeds ASTM standards.
ABUS Granit™ padlocks meet highest security standards and are considered to be among the most secure padlocks in the world. Their tensile resistance is over 6 tons. High-quality materials and careful finishing are the basis for the quality of these padlocks that are made in Germany. Innovative luminous keys and the black Granit™ coating for optimal corrosion protection are characteristics of the product series. The ABUS-Plus disc cylinder is one of the special features of the Granit™ range. This high-security locking system provides great resistance to manipulation attempts such as lock-picking. The immense amount of time required to open locks in this way makes the ABUS-Plus locking system one of the most secure in the world. The Granit™ range can be combined with strong chains, e.g. to protect a valuable motorbike or expensive building equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Shackle and body made from hardened alloy steel.
- ABUS-Plus disk cylinder, highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs.
- Cylinder inserted from the top: optimum drill and pull resistance.
- Black Granit™ coating for more corrosion resistance.
- RK: Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key.
- Shackle guard protects against attacks with tools.
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light.
- Made in Germany.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (KA). All No. 37RK/80 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).