UNL-12 - UnLatch Strike by Securitron
The universal electromechanical UNL strike works with most North American cylindrical locksets, with or without deadlatch. The UNL supports full deadlatch function, releases under pressure and includes latch status monitoring. Strong enough to withstand windstorm conditions, the UNL provides Grade 1 holding power and is UL listed and fire-rated. Like all Securitron locks, the UNL is backed by Securitron MagnaCare - the industry's best lifetime, no fault replacement warranty.
UnLatch is for any application where an electric strike would be used for a cylindrical/tubular lockset. UnLatch supports full dead latch function, releases under pressure and includes a latch status monitoring output.
FSUNL Option: FSUNL allows the UNL and MUNL to become selectable for either "Fail Safe" or "Fail Secure" operation. See "Related Items" above.
Note: UNL requires three wires for operation - continuous positive DC, continuous negative DC, and a trigger input to unlock.
Features and Benefits:
- No cutting or altering of the jamb required.
- Releases under preload.
- Supports deadlatch function.
- Fits standard ANSI 4-7/8" strike cutout.
- Motor driven action.
- Latch status sensor included (SPDT).
- Available in Stainless Steel (626) finish.
- UL 10C Listed, 3 hour single door.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC Listed.
- NFPA-252 fire door compliant.
- UL listed to ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (60 PSI) Windstorm.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1; E09321, E09322, E09323.
- ASTM-E152 fire door compliant.
- Patents: 5,474,342; 6,022,056.
Holding Force: 1500 lbs [680kg] static
12VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 300mA when operating
Higher capacity supply (1-3 Amps) is recommended for startup inrush to achieve best operation under pre-load
Operating Temperature: -20 to +125F [-29 to +52C]
ANSI A250.13-2003 Windstorm Resistant - Rating by the American National Standards Institute. Rates strength of products to withstand impact from flying objects with force of over 3,000 lbs. static force and 350 ft. lbs. impact force.