40 Floor Closer Body - Center Double Acting by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Floor Closers provide the best mechanical means to support and control a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability.
The Rixson 40 Series double acting center hung floor closer body. When a floor closer that permits an interior door to swing in both directions is needed the Rixson 40 Series double acting floor closer fills the bill.
Features and Benefits:
- Centering arm with adjustment screws in faces of door (critical for double acting doors).
- Adjustable closing speed valves for each direction of door swing.
- Mechanism returns door to enter.
- Maximum door opening 103°.
- Auxiliary door stop required, overhead or floor type.
- Uses steel cement case.
- Not allowed for fire rated doors.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- Extended spindles available in 1/2" increments up to 2" longer than standard.
- Applications: Double Acting. Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 300 lbs. Door Width up to 4'0" x 8'6" (1219 x 2591mm).
Click Here for Rixson 40 Closer Template