** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 911 Laminated Steel Padlock is part of Master Lock
- Delivery: The Master Lock 911DPF Laminated Steel Padlock is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
911DPF - Covered Laminated Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 911DPF Laminated Padlock features a 2-1/8" (54mm) wide reinforced laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 5/16" (8mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/8" (29mm) long and made of hardened boron alloy, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. A weatherproof lock body and keyway cover is designed to add protection against moisture, dirt and grime. The 5-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual ball bearing locking provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to meet the needs of contractors and small businesses.
- 2-1/8" (54mm) wide reinforced laminated steel body for superior strength.
- Weatherproof cover and keyway protection.
- 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- 5-pin cylinder for maximum pick resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance.
- FlexFit™ keyway cover minimizes jamming.
- Removable cylinder - ability to rekey your lock.
Keying Option: Keyed Different (911DPF). All No. 911DPF Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle: 1-1/8" (Standard).