4031-Rw/PA-AL - Door Closer by LCN
Surface mounted 4000 Series LCN closers feature a modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4031 Series is a cast iron, universal closer designed specifically for doors in moderate traffic conditions. This versatile closer compliments the rest of the heasvy duty 4000 Series and offers the choice of three mountings and multiple arm options.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Iron.
- Forged Steel Main Arm.
- Heat Treated Steel Pinion.
- All Weather Fluid.
- UL & cUL Listed.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 4030 Series is UL and cUL listed for Self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 4030 Series closer shipped with forged regular arm, metal cover and wood/self-tapping machine screw pack.
- Non-sized (1-4) cylinder for exterior doors to 36" (914mm) and interior doors to 48" (1219mm).
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb, and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors.
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
Arm Function Option:
Rw/PA (Regular Arm 4030-3077): Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE for parallel arm mounting.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4030 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.