** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 9500 Series Electric Strike is part of HES
"The Surface Mounted, Fire-Rated Solution"
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- Delivery: The HES 9500-630 is in stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES Electric Strike Accessories
9500-12/24D-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The 9500 Series Genesis™ is a 3 hour fire-rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install.
The 9500 exceeds grade-1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. This unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Completely surface mounted.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- WHI fire door listed.
- UL1034 burglary-resistant rated and suitable for outdoor use.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- California Fire Marshall listed.
- NFPA 80-07 compliant.
- Patent: 6,390,520.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM- Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
LBSM - Latchbolt Strike Monitor: Monitors the locking mechanism in the electric strike is locked and the door will not open.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
HES 9500 Series Electric Strikes
Download HES 9500 Series Overview
Download HES 9500 Installation Instructions
HES 9500 Installation Template
HES Compatibility Chart
HES Lock Cross Reference Chart