** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 10FLYKITB Infrared Sensor is part of BEA
- Delivery: The BEA 10FLYKITB Passive Infrared Request to Exit Sensor Kit is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
10FLYKITB - Passive Infrared Request to Exit Sensor Kit by BEA
BEA's Fly Kit is the industry's most compact passive infrared (PIR) sensor, ideal for request to exit (REX) applications. This low-cost, versatile sensor can be surface mounted above any door, as well as on the ceiling or wall. The Fly Kit also includes an optional flush mount housing. Its flexibility and low profile design make it an effective sensor for managing building security and traffic flow.
Features and Benefits:
- Sensing field adjustment masks provide accurate detection zones (2 included).
- DIP switches for user-defined settings.
- Extended Relay Time (ERT) version is avialble for hold times of 15 or 30 seconds.
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Packages include both ceiling and surface mount adapters.