** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The EBRIDGE16PCRX is part of Altronix
- Delivery: The Altronix EBRIDGE16PCRX EoC 16 Port Receiver is factory-ordered, please allow 3-7 working days' lead time.
EBRIDGE16PCRX - EoC 16 Port Receiver by Altronix
Altronix EBRIDGE16PCRX Series are sixteen (16) port EoC Receivers that transmit data and power over coax cable in a PoE complaint format. They are powered by a 48VDC to 5VDC UL Listed limited power source. Units pass PoE/PoE+ up the coax to an eBridge1PCT, eBridge1PCTX or eBridge1ST transceiver. The transceiver, in turn, delivers that PoE compliant power to an edge device/camera. These plug and play units faciliate system upgrades from analog to IP utilzing existing legacy Coax and eliminate the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. Data transmission and power over the Coax is possible up to 500m in comparison to 100m Ethernet distance (CAT5e). A maximum range from headend to the edge device/camera is 700m, taking into consideration that up to 100m of structured cable may be deployed from the receiver to the network switch and the transceiver to the edge device/camera.
Features and Benefits:
- IEEE 802.3af (15W) and IEEE 802.3at (30W).
- 25Mbps of data at distances up to 500m over Coax.
- Eliminates the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
- Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 & VGA (SD) cameras.
- Extends Network link distance in an industrial enviornment.
- Upgrades deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
- UL Listed in the US and Canada.
- CE Approved.
- C-Tick compliant.