** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 1562A Push/Pull Hospital Latch is part of the Trimco Hardware
- Function: Passage.
- Finish: Healthy Hardware Satin (710).
- Delivery: The Trimco 1562A Push/Pull Hospital Latch is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
1562A-710CU - Push/Pull Hospital Latch by Trimco Hardware
Trimco's 1500 Series Push/Pull Latches features a sleekly designed, cold-forged steel base assembly. This refinement allows for improved lever action and simple field reversibility, regardless of the door hand or function. The new base design allows the distributor to stock Trimco latches without having to maintain inventory for several different functions or door hands.
The Trim Push/Pull was originally designed to server hospital staff, and ensure positive latching for patient protection in event of fire. Its aesthetic appearance, ease of operation, versatility and dependability have lead to extensive use in modern buildings. Today, Trimco's latches are considered the standard of excellence in all types of commercial and industrial structures.
Every 1500 Series latch is equipped with Trimco's unqiue, patented, Positive Fire-Feature*...the finest in the industry! A fusible link with a low melting point provides lockup of the corridor side push pad in the event of a fire, preventing ceiling debris or fire-hose pressure from accidentally releasing the latchbolt and creating a life-threatening situation. Trimco's 1560 and 1580 latches are approved by Underwriter's Laboratories for sue on fire-rated openings up to and including 3 hours.
Features and Benefits:
- Lever pads and latch covers manufactured from bronze, brass, or antimicrobial copper material are suitable for heavy duty use.
- Listed by Underwriter's Labortory and approved for use by the Veteran's Administration.
- Compact design - less than 50% the projection of other Push/Pull latches.
- Options including multiple functions, tubular or mortise locks, engraving, Torx screws and different combinations of paddles up and down.
- Meets ADA requirements.
Ideal Applications For: Hospital & Healthcare, Facility Restrooms, Nursing Facilities, Kitchens.
Mounting Type: Tubular.
Finish: The Trimco 1562A Push/Pull Hospital Latch comes in Healthy Hardware Satin (710) finish.
Dimensions: Levers Down. Backset: 5". Strike: 2-3/4" t-strike std.
Non-Standard Options: If you require any non-standard option please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).