1500C-12/24D-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The 1500 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
The 1500 Series electric strike has a heavy duty, low profile design for latchbolt applications. Includes the only faceplates you will ever need when encountering any cylindrical or mortise lock designed to work with ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with a 3/4" latchbolt.
The HES 1500 and 1600 Series Electric Strikes set a new standard in the industry by offering dynamic integrated adjustability and field configurable options compatible with any cylindrical or mortise lock. The modular design of the platform makes stocking and installing easier with interchangeable faceplates and accessories.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of an HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 1500C includes a 1500 strike body and 1LB faceplate kit for latchbolts.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Static strength 1500 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Field replaceable components.
- Fully finished faceplate, keeper, case and trim.
- Field adjustable integrated shim.
- ElectroLynx® connectors.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- ANSI-ASTM E330.
- Florida Building Code approved TAS 201, 202, 203.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- California State Fire Marshall listed.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent pending.
- PoE friendly.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.12 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.