CM-AF500 - Single Gang LED Illuminated Annunciator by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-AF500 Series illuminated annunciators are designed to provide critical messages to building occupants. When not illuminated, the sign (text and/or graphics) is invisible.
When illuminated, the text-graphics are highly visible - even in bright daylight. CM-AF500 series signs and push buttons are weatherproof and vandal resistant.
Field selectable 12/30V AC/DC operation allows the sign to be used in a variety of low voltage applications, including automatic door, access control and other low voltage systems.
CM-AF500 Application: Single Gang LED Illuminated Annunciator Labels include 'Occupied When Lit', 'Locked When Lit' (Green), 'Occupied/Occupe' (Red), 'Unlocked' (Green).
Features and Benefits:
- (6) message insert labels included, English, French, and Bilingual.
- Bright LEDs for high visiblity, even in daylight.
- Text / graphics are not legible when not illuminated.
- Vandal and weather resistant construction.
- Voltage: 12/30V AC/DC.
- Current Draw: 30 - 50mA.
- Temp Range: 32°F - 176°F (0°C - 80°C).
- Construction: 18 gauge stainless steel faceplate.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4" W x 9/16" D (114mm x 70mm x 15mm).