CM-60/4 - Large 6" Round All-Active Push Plate by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-60/4 Series all-active swtiches are heavy-duty, ADA-compliant door controls. The 6" round faceplates are stainless steel or solid brass, and the assembly is designed for easy instalaltion in a single-gang electrical boxes, or, with included adapter plate - double-gang and 4x4 boxes. The SPDT and optional DPDT switches are UL/CS approved, and rated 15 amps @ 30 VDC.
CM-60/4 Application: 6" Round Push Plate Switch / "WHEELCHAIR" symbol and "PUSH TO OPEN"/ Blue.
Features and Benefits:
- Large, easy to operate switches.
- 6" Round Faceplate.
- All-Active Design requires minimal actuation force.
- Meets ADA Requirements.
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction.
- Flush mount or surface mount.
- UL/CSA Approved switch, rated 15 AMPS @ 30V DC.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Contact Type: SPDT FORM 'C'.
- Switch Type: Momentary.
- Contact Rating: 15A @ 30VDC.
- Dimensions: 6" Dia. x 1-1/8" D.