CM-325/42SW - Wired Touchless Switch "Wave to Open" Text by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-325/42SW touchless switch provides economical and reliable door activation command while eliminating the spread of germs and adding convenience. These hands-free switches feature an adjustable operating range of 1-30", adjustable time delay of 1-5 seconds, and provide superior performance in all ambient lighting conditions.
Ideal for short range sensing in confined areas (such as in restrooms) and to resist false activation due to highly reflective surfaces (typically found in health care faciltiies).
CM-325/42SW Application: Wired 'Short Range' Touchless Switch, 1 Relay, Stainless Steel Faceplate / Double Gang Faceplate, Hand Icon, "Wave to Open" text and Wheelchair Symbol.
Features and Benefits:
- Hand icon, "Wave to Open" Text and Wheelchair Symbol.
- Indoor/outdoor use -4F TO +153 F(-20 C TO +85 C) operating temp.
- Gasket included in package.
- Line powered models offer 12/24V, AC/DC operation.
- 1 and 2 relay wired models, SPDT, Form 'C'.
- Polycarbonate (black) and stainless steel faceplates.
- Advanced active infra-red technology with fast response.
- Heavy duty 3 or 5 Amp rated relay.
- No. Of Sensors: 1.
- Operating Voltage: 12-24 Volts, AC/DC +- 12%.
- Current Draw: 60mA.
- Response Time: 100ms.
- Activation Range: 1"-3" (25mm - 75mm) minimum. 1"-26" (25mm - 660mm) maximum.
- Immunity: 11" (457mm) min. from reflective surface.
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +153°F (-20°C to +85°C).
- Relay Operating Modes: Pulse (Sense) / Toggle.
- Relay Output: (1) Form 'C' (SPDT).
- Relay Contact Rating: 5 AMPS @ 30 VDC.
- Time Delay: 1 or 5 Seconds.
- Output Type: Fail Safe / Non-Fail Safe.
- Elctrical Life: 100,000 Operations.