WBA-100 - Floor Anchor by Abus
The anchor allows the locking of two-wheel vehicles in garages, cellars, at houses and carports. The WA-100 can be mounted to the ground as well as to the wall. In combination with a high level ABUS lock it builds a very secure unit.
Features and Benefits:
- 6-5/16" shackle made of hardened steel for extreme resistance against the most aggressive attacks.
- Extra wide shackle for easy locking.
- Due to its flat shape and the use of high-quality plastic, it is possible to drive over the anchor in fixed position.
- The WBA-100 is weatherproof and can be used indoors and outdoors as wall or floor anchor.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- After installing this anchor correctly it can only be removed with a considerable effort - the usage in rented places has to be checked by the installer.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).