DK-12 - Digital Keypad System by Securitron
All-in-One Keypad System for Single-Door Traffic Control!
The DK-12 standalone keypad and controller is ideal for lower security requirements such as traffic control. Easy to install and easy to program, the one-piece DK-12 supports 99 user codes, including Passage mode and Lockout mode.
The DK-12 is a one piece unit designed for lower security requirement. While primarily intended for indoor operation, an optional rain cover (WCC) and gasketed backbox (WBB) allow reliable use for exterior areas not directly exposed to rain or snow.
Features and Benefits:
- Single gang, stainless steel plate with low voltage mounting ring.
- 12 key illuminated 3x4 keypad.
- True 10-digit operation (10 digits plus * and # keys).
- 99 user code capability.
- Easy programming from the keypad.
- Passage mode and Lockout mode.
- Configurable audible keystroke echo.
- Red, green and yellow LEDs for status and programming feedback.
- Fail secure or fail safe-capable.
- Easy to install with simple hand tools.
- Accepts 12V or 24VAC or DC current.
- 5 Amp SPDT timed, control relay output.
- Request to Exit (REX) input.
- WCC and WBB allow DK-12 to be mounted in outdoor locations not directly exposed to rain or snow. See "Related Items" above.
70mA at 12VDC or 24VDC
Maximum 30VDC or 300VAC switched voltage
Operating Temperature: -10 to +140F [-23 to +60C] Primarily for indoor applications