3510LM - Electromechanical Cabinet Lock with Latch Monitor by RCI
This compact electric lock allows controlled access to very small enclosures. Built-in latch monitor to indicate whether the mechanism is locked or unlocked.
Side or top mounting capability make this easily installed, low-profile lock suitable for a variety of applications.
Positioning of the locking pin determines lock mode. A simple twist of the pin changes the lock from fail unlocked to fail locked during installation.
Four countersunk mounting holes are provided to securely mount the lock and pin assembly.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface-mounted compact electric lock.
- Field selectable fail locked or fail unlocked.
- Field selectable 12 or 24VAC/DC.
- Versatile side or top mounting.
- Elongated holes for adjustable mounting.
- Built-in monitor switch.
- Zinc-plated (rust-resistant) steel locking pin assembly.
- 200 lbs. (91 kg.) holding force.
- Low energy consumption.
- Black finish.
- Applications: Interior. Used for Retail, Government, Health Care, Institutional, Commercial & Residential.
Holding Force: 200 lbs [91 kgf]
Current Consumption: 260mA@12VDC; 130mA@24VDC. 140mA@12VDC; 70mA@24VDC
Operating Temperature: +50°F to +104°F [+10°C to +40°C]