716D - Bike Chain Lock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 716D Chain Lock is 3ft (91cm) long and features 9/64" (4mm) diameter hardened steel links, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The welded steel link design provides superior pry resistance. The protective vinyl coating protects against scratches. The padlock features a 1-1/8" (29mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 3/16" (5mm) diameter shackle is 9/16" (14mm) long and made of steel for resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
Features and Benefits:
- Keyed Different.
- 3' chain & lock.
- Welded steel chain links for superior pry resistance.
- 1-1/8" (29mm) wide laminated steel lock for superior strength.
- Steel shackle for strong cut resistance.
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Vinyl sleeve helps prevent scratching.
Best Used For:
- Residential Gates & Fences.
- Grills & Lawnmowers.
- Tools & Ladders.