LCN 1260H-DKBRZ Door Closer
The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers are designed especially for the unique opening needs of the commercial market. Each of the closers in the No Leak Series features solid, cast iron cylinder construction and special V-Shield™ sealing technology; so your closers are guaranteed for 10 years not to leak even under the most demanding conditions.
The LCN 1260H-DKBRZ cast iron closer is designed for low to moderate traffic in both interior and exterior applications. The 1260 is ideal for hotels/motels, retail/restaurants, offices/banks, manufacturing, and other light commercial facilities.
The LCN 1260H-DKBRZ is a light to medium duty cast iron closer designed to fit into the most common commercial foot print. The 1260 adjustable for spring sizes 1-5. The 1260 also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms, LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates, a convenient spring adjust pointer, and an optional Quick Fix™ bracket kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 1260 Series closer shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self-reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors (Non-Handed).
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4" x 9-1/16").
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Finish: Dark Bronze (DKBRZ), 695 finish.
Click Here for Link to the LCN 1260 Series Template
Cover: Cover Sold Separate (See "Related Items" Above).
Hold-Open Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe. Includes PA SHOE required for parallel arm mounting.
Delivery: The LCN 1260H-DKBRZ is in stock and available to ship.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).