497A - "DO NOT OPERATE" Safety Tags by Master Lock
Identification tags and labels are key components to any safety lockout program. Master Lock offers write-on tags and labels in English, Spanish, and French to accommodate employee needs.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- One item consists of 1 bag with 12 tags and 12 ties.
- 7/16" (11mm) diameter brass grommet accepts all safety padlocks.
- Complies with OSHA lockout/tagout standard.
- Durable polyster laminate resists water, grease and extreme temperatures.
- Heavy duty construction withstands over 50 lbs. (23kg) of pullout force (meets OSHA requirement).
- Customize with name, department, expected completion.
Dimensions: 5-3/4" high x 3-1/8" (14.6cm x 7.9cm) wide heavy duty English tags.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).