YRD256-NR - Real Living Assure Key Free Standalone Touchscreen Deadbolt by Yale Hardware
Built for the Pros. Designed for the Home.
The Yale Pro™ SL is a standalone key-free deadbolt. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes.
The lock is 100% key free so it can't be picked and there's no keys to lose. To prevent lockouts due to dead batteries, there is a 9V battery terminal located below the keypad. The lock has a backlit keypad that wakes with a touch and has numbers that won't wear off. It's backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanics, and a one year warranty on electronics. Get the premium Yale design and features seen in retail, with a product offered specifically to the pro channel.
Features and Benefits:
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver.
- 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus there's no keys to lose!
- Keypad wakes by just touching the Yale logo - lock the door behind you by touching the logo.
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary change.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock's keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off.
Finish: The Yale YRD256-NR Locks come in Satin Nickel (619), Brass (605), Oil Rubbed Bronze Permanent (10BP), and Black Suede (BSP) finish.
Backset: Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Door Prep: Standard 2-1/8" Cross-Bore.
Edge Bore Hole: 1".
Battery Back-Up: 4 AA Batteries.
Thickness of doors: Fits on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick.