AU-NTT620-NR - NEXTOUCH™ Cylindrical Exit Trim by Yale Hardware
The Next Generation in Access Control.
Take the next step in security with the nexTouch™ Keypad Lock from Yale®. NexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new feaures, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years.
Featuring fully modular technology, nexTouch can be easily upgraded from a stand-alone lock to accommodate more advanced technologies, for more complex applications including multi-family and small business. Whether you need basic access control or a scalable solution to expand as your needs grow, Yale Works for You™.
Yale nexTouch keyless electronic door locks combine a modern look with durability that is perfect for your multi-family or mixed-use property, small business, office, retail space, restroom, or other commercial building application. All nexTouch products are easy to use and install, and allow you to manage access with up to 500 unique PIN codes. Yale nexTouch is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified and weather resistant for outdoor use.
Compatible with many pushbar exit devices, including competitor devices, upgrade your existing mechanical trim with key-free convenience. Great for delivery doors, stairwells, and back-of-house applications in retail and hospitality.
- Easy Traffic Control: Engineered to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use access control solution to protect your facility and personnel.
- Modular Technology: Unique and versatile design enables upgrade of the lock's technology when needed.
- Key-free Convenience: Reduces investment and maintenance costs.
- Strong and Reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensures long life and reliability.
- Capactive Touchscreen Keypad: Touchscreen responds to human touch, enabling convenient entrance or access to programming menu.
- Keyless entry and management: Reduces compliexity of key system management.
- PIN code access: Installations are able to be programmed with up to 500 unique PIN codes.
- Voice guided programming in 3 languages: Voice-guided prompts make setup and updates straightforward and effortless in English, Spanish or French.
- Three (3) volume modes: Playback can be set for normal, low or silent.
- Privacy feature with Door Position Sensor (DPS): By holding the interior lock button down for just a second, the exterior keypad is temporarily disabled, ensuring complete privacy and no additional entry.
- Weather resistant gasket seal: Lock is operational even in outdoor settings, in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) at 95% relatively humidity.
- Low battery indicator: Blinking designation signals internat 4 AA aklaline batteries are low.
- 9V battery power backup feature: With the touch of a 9V battery to the designated area on the front of the lock, your nexTouch can be powered up for one-time entry.
- Keypad lockout feature: Deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of 180 seconds after five (5) successive failed entry attempts.
Finish: The Yale NexTouch Levers come in Satin Chrome (626), Brass (605), and Oil Rubbed Bronze (613) finish.
Lever Design: The Yale NexTouch Levers come in Augusta (AU) design.
Rose Trim: R3 (2-3/4" Diameter).
Cylinder Options: All Yale NexTouch functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above with all Cylinder & Keying options.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Door Prep: Standard 2-1/8" Cross-Bore.
Door Stile Width: Minimum 3-1/2".
Battery Back-Up: AA.
Thickness of doors: Available for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Yale Series NexTouch Locks not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.