PS914-2RS - Power Supply for EL Exit Devices by Von Duprin
For Up To Two Electric Latch Retraction Exit Devices!
Von Duprin's power supply and option boards were designed to meet the specific requirements of electrified panic devices.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This newer design eliminates the need for the racks and the side connectors.
The flat mounting of the option boards also provides easier access to all the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified panic devices, strikers, card readers, etc).
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12V and 24V settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or un-switched (power continues) when signal provided.
All PS900 Series of power supplies and option boards have been tested and certified to meet UL294.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed with high in rush current for powering electrified panic devices.
- The PS914-2RS power supply is designed to operate Von Duprin exit devices equipped with the EL (electric latch retraction) option.
- This power supply is equipped with the 900-2RS: 2 Relay EL panic device control board.
- Controls 1 or 2 EL devices.
- Universal 120 - 240 VAC input.
- Enclosure 14" H x 12" W x 4" D, eight 1/2" x 3/4" knockouts.
- 4A @ 12/24 VDC output, field selectable with jumper.
- Low voltage DC, regulated and filtered.
- Two polarized connectors for distribution boards.
- AC status monitor - isolated SPDT contacts.
- AC input and DC output LED status indicators.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or part not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.