9975L (996L-M - Entrance Lever Trim) - Mortise Lock Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 99-Series includes a fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations.
The 7500 Mortise lock is equipped with a 3/4" (19mm) anti-friction latch bolt which is field reversible without removing the lock from the door. It has a non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
The Von Duprin 9875 & 9975 Mortise Lock exit device for all types of single and double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" (121mm). The 9875 has a smooth mechanism case and the 9975 has a grooved case.
Features and Benefits:
- Mortise Lock exit device with 996L lever trim, key lock and unlocks lever.
- 996L lever trim is handed; Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Fits stock hollow metals doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" (121mm).
- Includes 575 Strike.
- For all types of single and double doors.
- For doors 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- 3 ft. device fit doors 28" to 36". 4 ft device fits door 34" to 48".
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor - 39-13/16", 39-11/16" with mullion.
- Center Case Dimensions - 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8".
- Mechanism Case Dimensions - 2-1/4" x 2-1/4".
- 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
- Projection Pushbar Neutral - 3-13/16", Pushbar Depressed - 3-1/16".
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 99 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.